Monday, April 20, 2015

Teacher Wish List Linky


I know for sure that I am not the only one, but let me tell you that I have never been so excited for summer break!  While I cant wait for the end of the year, I am getting excited to start all over again in the fall (please tell me I’m not alone) so, I am linking up with Megan from Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade to tell you all about what is on my classroom wish list for the fall.



I am moving to a brand new school in August, and I have no clue what will be provided for me and what won’t, so I’m sure that my list will be a lot longer in the fall. That being said, here are a few things that I know I won’t be able to live without:


# 1 Flair Pens aka the BEST pen ever

These pens are bright and they write smooth and they just make everything so pretty!


#2 Reusable Dry Erase Pockets

These things are awesome! They are very durable and we are able to save a ton of paper just by using these for our recording sheets at reading centers. 

#3 Ticonderoga Pencils

The World’s Best Pencil …‘nuff said!
 #4 Magentic Tens Frames

I already have a few of these that I use for my small math groups, but in a perfect world I would love to have a class set- because well,  they are amazing! 



I'd love to see what you're wishing for! Head on over to Megan's linky party to check it out!


3 comments:

  1. Just found you through Megan's linky party! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I agree 100% with everything on your list!! Those magnetic 10 frames are awesome. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh- I'm adding the dry erase pockets to my list!! I also definitely have the pencils on mine!!

    ReplyDelete